SHHOSHHA is a service provided by SHHOSHHA business. This website is owned and operated by SHHOSHHA business. Corporate address is in Lucknow Uttar Pradesh, India. In using the www.shhoshha.com service, you are deemed to have accepted the Terms and Conditions of the agreement listed below or as may be revised from time to time, which is, for an indefinite period and you understand and agree that you are bound by such terms till the time you access this website. If you have any comments or complaints on or about our website, please email us at email@example.com or call us on +917268074021 between 8.30 am to 8.30 pm (IST) – Monday to Friday (except public holidays)
We reserve the absolute right to modify/change these terms & conditions from time to time without any obligation to inform you and it is your responsibility to look through them on priority basis.
Ownership of rights
SHHOSHHA has all the rights, Ownership or licensed including copyright, in this website. Any use of this website or its contents or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without our permission. You may not modify, distribute or re-post something on this website for any purpose.
You shall not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- Breaching any applicable laws;
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to the Website.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- Interfering with any other persons use or enjoyment of the Website.
** We do not entertain refunds for any of our products.